Benefits of Accident Cover:(Reimbursed at 100% of the Absolute Pets Pet Insurance Tariff Rate)
- up to R9 000 cover per pet's policy year and sublimit of up to R4 500 cover per accident.
- Motor vehicle accident
- Burn or electrocution
- The actions of another animal
- Swallowing a foreign object that requires surgical or endoscopic removal
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction to an insect bite other than tick or flea bites
Or an accident resulting in:
* Accident cover does not cover:
- A fracture or broken bone
- A traumatic ligament or tendon injury
- Lacerations, abrasions or wounds
Excess: for each and every claim the pet parent is responsible for the first R300 or 10% of the applicable benefit, whichever is the greater.
- Sickness, illness or medical conditions that do not qualify as a result of an accidental injury.
- Treatment for an accident that occurred before you registered with Absolute Pets Loyalty Care
- … among others
Subject to terms and conditions